Information about September 2021 intake are still available in the relevant sections.
School: Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences
Intake: November 2022
Language of instruction: English
Duration: November 2022 - October 2023
Total ECTS: 60
CRERIM is the only Specializing Master programme on Credit Risk Management in Italy. It combines quantitative training with a multidisciplinary vision of the credit risk, its management and its measurement. Being a SAS accredited Academic Master programme, it offers the possibility to work in software SAS and prepare for the official examination, and a chance to obtain the internationally valued SAS certificate.
- Offer in-depth technical-legal training and vision of risk management to other corporate functions
- Provide a deeper understanding of innovative and specific areas of credit risk management: communication, retail credit risk, governance and influence of cognitive and behavioral distortions in the emergence of credit risk retail
- Provide a thematic focus on credit risk in the following credit management phases: client acquisition, portfolio management and planning
- Offer a solid knowledge of computer analytical instruments in order to carry out the operational side of credit risk management
- Provide an adequate overview of statistical techniques for acquisition strategies, segmentation and propensity of retail clientele
- Provide in-depth knowledge of relevant Credit Risk software (SAS) enabling students to perform well day-to-day professional activities