|Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences||Milan, Italy||November 2020 - October 2021||60|
CRERIM is the only Specializing Master programme on Credit Risk Management in Italy. It combines quantitative training with a multidisciplinary vision of the credit risk, its management and its measurement. Being a SAS accredited Academic Master programme, it offers the possibility to work in software SAS and prepare for the official examination, and a chance to obtain the internationally valued SAS certificate.
The main goals of the programme are:
- Offer in-depth technical-legal training and vision of risk management to other corporate functions
- Provide a deeper understanding of innovative and specific areas of credit risk management: communication, retail credit risk, governance and influence of cognitive and behavioral distortions in the emergence of credit risk retail
- Provide a thematic focus on credit risk in the following credit management phases: client acquisition, portfolio management and planning
- Offer a solid knowledge of computer analytical instruments in order to carry out the operational side of credit risk management
- Provide an adequate overview of statistical techniques for acquisition strategies, segmentation and propensity of retail clientele
- Provide in-depth knowledge of relevant Credit Risk software (SAS) enabling students to perform well day-to-day professional activities
The placement rate of CRERIM Alumni is above 90% (100% in the last two years). Placement opportunities are also provided by the internship phase offered, over the years, by a wide range of companies such as: Alba Factoring, Banca di Asti, Banca Mediolanum, Banca Popolare di Milano, Banca Sella, Barclays Bank, Be Consulting, BNP Paribas, CheBanca, Cofidis, Consilia Business Management, Crif, Deloitte Consulting, Deutsche Bank, Diner’s, Eurizon Capital, Experian, Farmafactoring, Fiditalia, Generali RE, ING, Intesa Sanpaolo, Juno Consulting, McKinsey Company & C., Prometeia, SAS, Unicredit Spa, Unipol Sai.
Stefano Marotta - ING Bank Read
“Thanks to CRERIM, moreover, I had the opportunity to learn a powerful instrument for data analysis like SAS: the Master gave me the possibility to attend intensive courses for learning the basics of the software and, at the end, gave me also the chance to get a certification.
This is another great result coming from CRERIM as, throughout the internship experience, I’m realizing that having SAS programming skills is really appreciated on the job. In addition, CRERIM provided me the right means to get a first job experience within the banking industry since, at the end of the courses, I started an internship within the Retail Credit Risk team of ING Bank and, what is more, in October I will start a traineeship at the European Central Bank within the Single Supervisory Mechanism.”