School: Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences
Intake: September 2022
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 2 years
Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale in Fisica
Total ECTS: 120
The specific learning objectives of the course will be:
- Deep knowledge of the physical principles driving the development of the next-decades leading technologies, with particular focus on the fields of electronics, photonics, nanotechnologies, optoelectronics, photon and energy harvesting, quantum technologies.
- Core knowledge of the most widespread coding tools to manage big data and of artificial-intelligence-based techniques to tackle technological, strategy and business problems.
- The ability to recognise the potential for innovating products and processes and to transpose fundamental knowledge in hard science into innovative technological ideas and original approaches to solve problems.
- Core knowledge of the entrepreneurial instruments necessary to create value from novel technologies and data management.
- Relational skills for operating in technology-oriented non-academical contexts that are intrinsically multidisciplinary and highly international.
- Strategic vision of the market and trends in technology.