The Cattolica Extended Semester is the ideal option for those who would like to combine a virtual semester option with an in-person summer experience.
How does it work?
Instead of taking all the 5 courses online during the semester, you can decide to distribute the semester workload according to your availability, interests and academic needs at no extra cost.
The programme includes:
- up to 5 courses, to choose from:
- the Italian language course (online)
- the University Academic Curriculum (online)
- the International Curriculum (online)
- the Summer Programmes (in person)
Read the course details.
Any combination is possible (with a max of 3 in person courses):
2 virtual – 3 in person
3 virtual – 2 in person
4 virtual – 1 in person
- Virtual Talent Booster, a special course (25 hours, non-credit bearing) designed to maximize the online learning and develop virtual professional skills