Propedeutic courses - 18 ECTS
- Statistics - 6 ECTS
- Financial accounting - 4 ECTS
- Introduction to credit risk - 4 ECTS
- Legal framework and retail lending - 4 ECTS
Core courses - 36 ECTS
- Client acquisition - 12 ECTS
- Credit portfolio management - 8 ECTS/CFU
- Planning - 6 ECTS
- Analytical data processing for credit analysis: SAS - 10 ECTS
Field project work and seminars - 6 ECTS
Classes run from 5 pm to 9 pm, on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday or alternatively on Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. Four hours per day, three times per week.
Attendance is mandatory. In order to graduate, a minimum of 75% attendance is required.