Arts and media for international relations and global communications
|ALMED - Arts and Philosophy||Rome, Italy||November 2019 - October 2020||60|
The Master in Cultural and Digital Diplomacy is primarily addressed to students with professional or semi-professional experience in Arts, Culture, Diplomatic Institutions, who want to deepen their knowledge in these fields with an international strategic approach. The Program is structured around 3 major fields of study: Public Diplomacy and International Relations; Soft Power and Cultural Diplomacy for the creation of the global reputation of Countries, Cities and cultural Institutions; Digital Diplomacy and Global Communication for the engagement of worldwide audiences.
Number of participants: 25
Students gain an in-depth knowledge of what public and cultural diplomacy is, in relation to both the traditional concept of international relations and the rapidly evolving use of soft power.
Students also acquire professional skills in communication strategies which will be useful in strengthening the roles of culture, arts and entertainment as soft powers. During the field projects, students will be encouraged to shape their own ideas which will contribute to the development of the work carried out.
- Communication management in international organizations, NGOs and foundations
- Management of international relations for Cities and local administrations
- EU organizations and local representations
- Management of international affairs and global communication in multinational companies
- International relations in media and broadcasting companies
- Planning and communication of global mega events
- International consulting firms
- International research institutes