To apply for a Winter Program, you will need to fill out the online application and pay the enrolment fee of €80.
Documents you will need to upload while filling in the online application:
- a passport size picture
- the scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- the transcript of records
- certificates assessing the knowledge of the English Language
- cover letter and CV (for internship component only)
Students are required to be aware of the Academic Policies.
Please note that the course will be officially confirmed once the minimum number of students required will be reached.
- Enrollment at a university
- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of B2 or equivalent English language proficiency or above. Example of minimum requirements: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6, Cambridge B2 First (FCE), or comparable certification.
- Course fee: € 780 (EU residents) / € 960 (Non EU residents)
- Internship: € 650
- Enrolment fee: € 80
The Internship fee includes:
- Trained Skype call
- Support for CV and cover letter according to the Italian standards
- Ongoing support throughout the placement process and during the internship
- Matching with a suitable company related to your career goals
- Training for a proper interview and mock test (via Skype and/or in person)
- One-to-one meeting with UCSC Internship Advisor
- Ad hoc orientation event
- Insurance at the company
|In case of withdrawal up until 16 days before the first course* starts:||€ 500 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before the first course* starts: € 750 cancellation fee||€ 750 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal after the first course* starts:||no refunds possible|