- Instructor/peer2peer interaction in the real world vs. Virtual one.
- Team building in a distance-learning environment.
- Cross-cultural competences: how to achieve/maximise them online.
- Body language in a distance-learning environment.
- Understand the academic and professional challenges in this new social-distancing era.
- Tackle global networking from a digital-only perspective.
- Master digital presentations, delivery, output techniques.
- Acquire crisis management / emergency management basic tools.
- Comprehend discourse pertaining to resilience / post traumatic experiences / post-Covid personality & professionalism.
Tools & Experiences
- Presentation simulations
- Job interview simulations
- Professional meetings and workshops
- Real life project briefs on social media profiles
- Team building activities
- Cross-cultural training by way of interaction with Italian/domestic classes
- Theoretical concepts and practical exercises
students will be awarded with a Virtual Learning Certificate at the end of the program to enrich their CV