- Address: via Gioacchino Murat, 21 (walking distance from either Marche or Maciachini metro stations (MM3 – yellow line)
- Fully furnished studio rooms (with 2 single beds each) with a private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour high-speed internet and utilities included
- Fully-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen TV, telephone with internal and external line
- Weekly cleaning and change of bedroom and bathroom linen
- Reception 24h and porter service (multilingual)
- Access to the fitness center and the residece's gym free of charge, open every day from 7a.m. to 10p.m.
- There is a washing machine and a dryer where you can carry out your personal laundry (cost: € 3.00 for washing machine and € 3.00 for drying machine)
- Breakfast is not included but you can have it at an additional cost at € 7.90 per person per day
€ 50.00 city tax per person to pay upon arrival only for students older than 26 years old.
€ 200 deposit is asked upon your arrival.
- Located a 2 minute walk from the University main building
- Fully furnished single rooms with private bathroom
- 24hr high speed internet
- Weekly cleaning service
- Access to common romms such as TV room anc kitchen
- Breakfast included
- € 200 deposit is asked upon your arrival
(the following dates apply to both the options mentioned above)
Check-in date: the Saturday before the beginning of your programme (from 2.00 p.m.)
Check-out date: the Saturday after the end of your programme (by 10.00 a.m.)
- Should you wish to arrive before the check-in date or extend your stay beyond the official check-out date, you will be responsible in finding alternative housing solutions independently. MIL Service will not be able to accommodate any special move-in or move-out requests and will be back to you informing on check-in and check-out time of the accommodation you selected as well as providing information on how to reach the location you have selected/you will be assigned and the University after the submission of our booking request.
- No pick-up service is available from/to the airport. Mil Service is going to share with you instructions on how to get from the airport to your accommodation
Submit your request
To apply for housing, please submit the Housing request form by xxxxx
Should you opt for an independent housing option, please let us know by writing us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that each option has limited availability.
For any inquiries about accommodation, you may fill out the Contact form.