You will have the opportunity to work in the University hospital, Policlinico “A. Gemelli”, with health professionals in the area of your interest.
You can customize your experience by providing a proposal with details on the training program you wish to carry out: the department, the subject, the duration (a minimum of 1 month is required), the dates, etc.
Please carefully revise the list of departments available.
- Learning Agreement for traineeships (only for students applying within Erasmus Student Placement Program);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- the scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- a passport-size picture
- certificates assessing the knowledge of the Italian Language (B1)
- Transcript of Records with grades;
- an official statement of authorization to undertake the training programme signed by the Dean of the Home Institution;
- a document attesting that the applicant will be insured against accidents and malpractice throughout the period of training at UCSC Rome;
- a document attesting that the applicant will be covered by a civil liability insurance during the whole period of training at Università Cattolica Rome (amount requested: € 1.500.000,00);
- copy of the European Health Insurance Card (for EU students) or a private insurance certificate (non-EU students), translated by the Italian Consulate or Embassy and attesting that the insurance allows the student to receive healthcare in accordance with the legislation in force in Italy;
- recent medical certificates attesting the following:
- certificate of immunization for hepatitis A and B;
- vaccine certificate for measles, rubella and mumps;
- proof that the applicant is TBC-free (negative tuberculin test - not older than 3 months). The medical certificates should be signed by the due health authority (medical doctor, preventive medicine department, etc).
The application needs to be completed at least 3 months prior to the commencement of the trainsheep.
Programme fee: € 150 for every month of placement
The fee includes:
University registration, tutorship