Updates about transfer procedures for academic year 2023-2024 will be published prior to transfer application opening in June 2023.
Instructions for the transferring procedure for Academic Year 2022-2023
We are offering:
- 1 seat for students who wish to transfer to the Second Year;
- 3 seats for students who wish to transfer to the Third Year.
The Programme has a duration of six years and is entirely taught in English at the Rome Campus of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
This Competition is exclusively open to NON-EU applicants currently living outside of Italy.
If you are unsure about whether your citizenship and residency status allow you to qualify as an eligible NON-EU applicant, please check out these guidelines.
If you are interested in applying, please refer to the following instructions:
- The first thing you should do is check the “Allegato A” section of the Competition Call. This part of the document contains a list of concepts, notions and topics that are taught in our Programme. As such, it provides a good point of reference to understand whether your curriculum is going to be deemed eligible for a transfer.
- Submit your application by clicking on the corresponding section in the sidebar (“Access the online application portal”) and then following the on-screen instructions.
- While filling out the application form, make sure to choose the correct year that you wish to transfer to (either the Second Year or the Third Year).
- Fill out the application form and upload all the required documents.
- At the end of the application procedure, pay the application fee amounting to €250.
- Starting from July 22, you will receive feedback on whether your application is eligible for you to take our Entrance Exam for Transfers, which is taking place on September 20 (for the written part) and September 23 (for the oral part).
- More details on the configuration and specific timetable of the Exam is going to be shared with a separate communication that will be sent by e-mail later on.
Refer to the following chart for a quick recap of the main points and deadlines of this procedure.
- 1 seat for the Second Year
- 3 seats for the ThirdYear
Non-EU citizens living outside of Italy
The competition starts on:
June 28, 2022
Application submission and fee payment deadline:
July 22, 2022
Invitation to the Entrance Exam
Starting from July 22, 2022
The Entrance Exam takes place on
Written test – September 20, 2022
Oral test – September 23, 2022
Results of the Entrance Exam (Final Ranking)
Starting from September 29, 2022
Deadline for paying the Enrollment Fee and completing the Enrollment process
By October 7, 2022