- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application (only applicable if you are a nonEU student residing abroad);
- in the case of an illness or disability preventing you from enrolling in the programme;
- in the case of death/illness of a close family member (parent, sibling, spouse or child);
- in the case of political, civil unrest or natural event in your country of origin that prevents you from enrolling in the programme;
- in the case travel to any one of Università Cattolica’s campuses is discouraged by your home country or by the Italian government, in correlation with the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID19) - only applicable to programmes starting in September, October or November 2020.
Refund requests submitted following one of the events listed above will be evaluated on a case-bycase basis by a dedicated commission.
All refund requests will need to be formally submitted with supporting evidence.
An administrative fee of € 100 will be subtracted from the amount that has been paid.
Please note that:
- a request for a refund will be considered as a withdrawal from the program and the University;
- deferral requests will not be accepted. If you wish to be considered for another academic year, you will have to submit a new application.
Furthermore, if you are conditionally accepted and do not meet the academic conditions set for admission, you are not eligible for a refund.
Under no circumstance will a refund be granted if you have already formally enrolled and started the program.