Refund requests can be submitted if you have reserved a place in one of our specializing masters for the academic year 2020/21 by paying a deposit and if any of the following circumstances occur:
- the Italian Embassy/Consulate rejects your visa application (only applicable if you are a nonEU student residing abroad);
- in the case of an illness or disability preventing you from enrolling in the programme;
- in the case of death/illness of a close family member (parent, sibling, spouse or child);
- in the case of political, civil unrest or natural event in your country of origin that prevents you from enrolling in the programme;
- if there are enduring obstacles preventing you from physically attending, and the programme on which you have confirmed a place does not guarantee delivery of the programme via e-learning.
Please note that no refund request will be accepted once you have started attending your programme (whether in-presence or online).
Refund requests submitted following one of the events listed above will be evaluated on a case-bycase basis by a dedicated commission.
All refund requests will need to be formally submitted with supporting evidence.
An administrative fee of € 100 will be subtracted from the amount that has been paid.
Please note that:
- a request for a refund will be considered as a withdrawal from the program and the University;
- deferral requests will not be accepted. If you wish to be considered for another academic year, you will have to submit a new application.
Furthermore, if you are conditionally accepted and do not meet the academic conditions set for admission, you are not eligible for a refund.
Under no circumstance will a refund be granted if you have already formally enrolled and started the program.