The Master represents a truly international experience in the heart of the Italian capital of communication, Milan. The Master hosts on average more than 15 nationalities worldwide. This diversity makes the programme challenging and extremely enriching from the interpersonal standpoint. Students are constantly supported through class tutoring and coaching.
The Master offers more than 600 hours of in-class training, during which students are constantly involved in practice-based projects with companies, agencies and consumers plus intense field experiences such as consultancy projects, creativity lab, individual assessment interviews, self-branding sessions, team-working support, diversity management training, job interview simulations, and field trips.
The Master enjoys a broad network of partners and liaisons companies among which Leo Burnett, MSL Group, We are social, Italian Brand Factory actively involved in providing scholarships, business cases, venues for agency work-flow simulations. Companies such as Adidas, Chromavis, Coop, Disney, EcorNaturasì, Google, Lovable, Sonae Sierra, 3M are involved in real consultancy projects run by Master students.
At the end of the Master students will be involved in real consultancy projects, for which they will have full responsibility to deliver a business solution to communication and branding issues. These projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers.
The Master in Corporate Communication is promoted by LABCOM (Research Lab on Corporate Communication) at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
Students are usually young graduates who have just finished their studies or have acquired a couple of years of professional experience in the communication or marketing field.
The 30 students selected bring to class multidisciplinary and diverse backgrounds.
Diversity makes challenging and exciting working together!
- Accounting and strategic planning
- Digital communication, social media and community management
- Public relations and event management
- Corporate communication
- Marketing communication and branding
- Internal communication
Alumni are now working for BMW, Bosch, FIAT, Filmmaster Productions, Firmenich, Foodora (Rocket Internet), Google, Gucci, L’Oréal, Leo Burnett, McCann, Mediacom, MSL Group, Nestlé, Ogilvy & Mather, Pandora, Pepsico, Publicis, Redbull, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA, We are social, Young & Rubicam, 3M.
Leo Burnett, MSL Group
Italian Brand Factory, We are social
During the last editions of the Master in Corporate Communication consultancy field projects were conducted in collaboration with Coop, Disney, EcorNaturasì, Google, Leo Burnett, Lovable, MSL, 3M.
Liaisons companies involved in class presentations, workshops, and company visits:
ABC Production Agency, Campari, Coima Sgr, Heineken, Henkel, International Advertising Association, Mars, Sky,
Prof. Maria Zoia
Prof. Rossella Chiara Gambetti
Prof. Edoardo Teodoro Brioschi, Prof. Maria Zoia, Prof. Luisa Camaiora, Prof. Renato Fiocca, Prof. Rossella Gambetti, Dr. Giacomo Archi (Henkel), Alessandro Martello (Former International Marketing Manager, Henkel Germany), Prof. Don E. Schultz (Northwestern University's Medill School), Prof. Philip Kitchen (ESC Rennes School of Business)
Master Executive Coordinator
Scientific Board Members of the Master Diploma will be available to meet prospective applicants to illustrate the contents of the programme on specific dates that will be indicated on the Master web page: http://centridiricerca.unicatt.it/labcom/ipmcc
- Silvia Biraghi, Postdoc Research fellow, LABCOM - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Stefania Boleso, Independent Senior Marketing Consultant
- Claudio A. Bosio, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Giorgio Brenna, Chairman & CEO Continental Western Europe, Leo Burnett
- Edoardo T. Brioschi, Past Professor and Chair of Business Communication, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Elisabetta Brunella, Secretary General, Media Salles
- Luisa Camaiora, Dean of the Faculty of Language Sciences and Foreign Literatures, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Daniela Canegallo, CEO, MSL
- Chiara Cantù, Assistant professor of Management Sciences, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Mariagrazia Cavallaro, English Language senior lecturer, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Daniela Corsaro, Assistant professor of Management Sciences, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Andrea Cuman, Research fellow, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Fadrique de Vargas Machuca, Independent consultant
- Renato Fiocca, Professor and Chair of Marketing, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Rossella C. Gambetti, Assistant Professor of Management, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Valentina Giagnoni, Internal Communication Senior Manager, Luxottica
- Guendalina Graffigna, Assistant Professor of Organizational and Consumer Psychology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Francesco Guerrera, Art Director and Executive Creative Director, TBWA
- Philip Kitchen, Research Professor of Marketing, ESC Rennes School of Business
- Nicola Lampugnani, Copywriter and Executive Creative Director, TBWA
- Edoardo Lozza, Assistant Professor of Consumer Psychology and Research Methods, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Alessandro Martello, Former International Marketing Manager, Henkel Germany
- Giorgio Paoletti, Senior Communication Manager, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Giacomo Passoni, Group Brand Manager, Henkel Italia
- Steve Quigley, Associate Professor of Public Relations, Boston University
- Attilio Redivo, Chairman and CEO, Mediacom
- Silvia Ricchiuto, Italian Language lecturer, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Barbara Sala, CEO, Vizeum - Aegis Media Group
- Don E. Schultz, Professor Emeritus in Service of Integrated Marketing Communications, Medill School, Northwestern University
- Beniamino Stumpo, President, Iterion
- Annalisa Tunisini, Professor of Marketing, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Nicoletta Vittadini, Associate Professor of Sociology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Maria Zoia, Professor and Chair of Econometrics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore