Students are invited to carefully read the information on this page and to follow the booking instructions provided.
MIL Service Apartments
- Shared apartment MANTOVA: One-story brand new apartment with a wide living room, separate full kitchen and dinner table, three wide twin bedrooms and two large bathrooms both of them with showers. Renewed on August 2023. The apartment is on the first floor with a lift. There is a door-keeper service from 8 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Shared apartment ZIMA: One-story apartment with a wide living room, separate full kitchen and dinner table, three twin bedrooms and two large bathrooms with respectively one shower and one bath. The apartment is on the first floor without a lift.
- Monthly cleaning service
- Set of bed linen (two sheets and one pillow case), blanket and towels (one big and one small)
- Utilities (gas/water/electricity)
- Basic kitchen appliances (dishwasher, microwave)
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms (living room and kitchen excluded)
- Washing machine
* consumption of energy is regulated in line with the law. A limit to its usage will be specified in the contract.
Shared apartment MANTOVA Go to Google maps
This apartment is located very close to Piazzale Arnaldo, one of the most lively areas of Brescia city center and near supermarkets, a pharmacy, bus stops, restaurants and parks.
To get to Università Cattolica Main Campus (via Trieste 17, Brescia): Head west on Via Mantova. Turn left onto piazzale Arnaldo. Turn right onto Via Spalto S. Marco/ Via Trieste. Approx commute time 10 minutes walking.
To get to Università Cattolica Mompiano Campus (via della Garzetta 48, Brescia): From the apartment, walk 3 minutes to Viale Venezia 13. Then get the bus nr. 16 toward "Onzato" and get off at Viale Europa 30 (8 stops). Then walk 8 minutes on Via della Garzetta. You have arrived. Approx commute time: 20 minutes.
Shared apartment ZIMA Go to Google maps
This apartment is located close to Brescia Railway Station, metro station Stazione FS and bus station. Nearby there are different restaurants and pubs, supermarkets and a mall.
To get to Università Cattolica Main Campus (via Trieste 17, Brescia): Head north on Via Carlo Zima toward Via Armando Diaz. Continue onto Via Francesco Crispi. Turn left onto Via Tosio. Turn right onto Via Laura Cereto. Turn left onto Via Trieste Approx commute time 15/20 minutes walking.
To get to Università Cattolica Mompiano Campus (via della Garzetta 48, Brescia): From the apartment, walk 10 minutes on Via Lattanzio Gambara until Brescia Railway Station. Then get the subway toward "Prealpino" and get off at Europa station. Then walk 8 minutes on Via della Garzetta. You have arrived. Approx commute time: 25/30 minutes.
How to book your room in one of the MIL Service Apartments
Students may contact MIL Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about housing availability, fees and booking procedures (Please use as object of the email: Your Name and Your Last Name – Housing BRESCIA).
Other third party housing providers
EDUCatt is an assistance and financial aid organization for Università Cattolica students, which offers housing solutions both on and off campus.
Check EDUCatt housing options.
Other housing options
- Uniplaces (Università Cattolica's students benefit from a 25% discount on the agency fee)
- Housing Anywhere
- Private announcements on the bulletin boards located inside the university