Congratulations! You have been selected by your University for the Double Degree Programme at Università Cattolica Piacenza-Cremona campus (Piacenza site). This webpage aims at providing you with the essential information to prepare your experience at Cattolica. You will find everything you need to know about courses, visa, permit of stay, housing, student life and practical tips for your stay here in Piacenza.
We wish you an exciting experience at Università Cattolica!
The International Team
- 1 Passport-size picture (jpg or png format)
- Receipt of payment of the regional tax (see Welcome guide)
- Your International Health Insurance (or European Health Card)
- Scan copy of your Passport (or other official documents) and VISA
- Scan copy of your High School Diploma
- Christening Certificate (any). Students who are not baptized, will have to provide a self-certification of the fact and, once in Piacenza, will have an interview with the spiritual guide of our Campus, who provide a waiver.
- Scan copy of the Receipt of payment of the regional tax, which is compulsory in order to enroll regularly at Cattolica. The tax costs € 156 (€ 140 tax + € 16 revenue stamp). The tax must be paid by students enrolling in the 1st 2nd and 3rd years. The cost might be subject to change.
Please send your Application Form within July 15, 2020.
Shortly after Cattolica International receives your application forms duly completed, your academic advisor at your home institution will receive a notification of acceptance.
A few days after the Welcome Day, you will have to provide your fiscal code (we'll get you info on how to make one during welcome day) to the Student Service and sign the Official Enrolling Form.
Once you meet all the requirements you will receive your Student ID Number (numero di matricola), Student Card and Libretto (grade report booklet). Students will not be enrolled if any of the above mentioned documents are missing.
For more information about the Double Degree Programme in Piacenza campus, visit http://progetti.unicatt.it/doubledegree