- Management and accounting - 10 ECTS
- Microeconomics - 10 ECTS
- Foundations of private law - 10 ECTS
- Mathematics - 10 ECTS
- Financial intermediation - 10 ECTS
- Statistics I - 10 ECTS
- Business English - 4 ECTS
- ICT - 2 ECTS
- Foreing English (French, Spanish or German) - 4 ECTS
- Theology I
- Business law and financial regulation - 10 ECTS
- EU law for financial economists - 5 ECTS
- Macroeconomics - 10 ECTS
- Advanced statistics - 5 ECTS
- Quantitative methods for finance I - 5 ECTS
- Reporting and financial statement analysis - 10 ECTS
- Financial management - 5 ECTS
- Theology II
- Introduction to financial econometrics - 5 ECTSECTS
- Derivatives - 5 ECTS
- Corporate finance - 10 ECTS
- Valutation and private equity - 10 ECTS
- International monetary economics - 6 ECTS
- Statistical methods for finance and insurance - 6 ECTS
- Optional courses - 15 ECTS
- Final thesis - 3 ECTS
The Welcome Day is expected to take place the week before classes start.
The calendar for the academic year 2021/22 will be published in Summer 2021: keep an eye open at this webpage. In the meantime, you can refer to the academic calendar of the Faculty for the academic year 2020/21.
Classes for 2021/22 intake are expected to be delivered both in presence and online due to the current situation.
Our hope and intention for 2021/22 intake are to entirely restore in-person teaching, while respecting any health and safety requirements set by national and local competent authorities.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, should students not be able to attend classes in person, a hybrid format of in-person and online will be guaranteed to enable attendance from home, while guaranteeing full access to all learning opportunities and resources.
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses aimed at preparing for the PLIDA test.
You can contact SELDA for more information after your arrival in Milan.