- Management and accounting - 10 ECTS
- Microeconomics - 10 ECTS
- Foundations of private law - 10 ECTS
- Mathematics - 10 ECTS
- Financial intermediation - 10 ECTS
- Statistics I - 10 ECTS
- Business English - 4 ECTS
- ICT - 2 ECTS
- Foreing English (French, Spanish or German) - 4 ECTS
- Theology I
- Business law and financial regulation - 10 ECTS
- EU law for financial economists - 5 ECTS
- Macroeconomics - 10 ECTS
- Advanced statistics - 5 ECTS
- Quantitative methods for finance I - 5 ECTS
- Reporting and financial statement analysis - 10 ECTS
- Financial management - 5 ECTS
- Theology II
- Introduction to financial econometrics - 5 ECTSECTS
- Derivatives - 5 ECTS
- Corporate finance - 10 ECTS
- Valutation and private equity - 10 ECTS
- International monetary economics - 6 ECTS
- Statistical methods for finance and insurance - 6 ECTS
- Optional courses - 15 ECTS
- Final thesis - 3 ECTS
The academic calendar of the Faculty of Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences for the academic year 2021/22 can be found here.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, should students not be able to attend classes in person, a hybrid format of in-person and online will be guaranteed to enable attendance from home, while guaranteeing full access to all learning opportunities and resources.
Updates about delivery mode for academic year 2022/23 will be published after April 2022.
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses, for more information contact SELDA from the dedicate iCatt function (in the homepage, box “request for information”).