Students on the programme develop skills to enable them to effectively identify solutions to managerial problems in an international setting, whilst understanding the dynamics.
The International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS) is a consortium of 13 leading business schools in Europe, North and Latin America. The partner schools are located in Dublin (Ireland), Lancaster (United Kingdom), Madrid (Spain), Reims/Rouen (France), Reutlingen (Germany), Piacenza (Italy), Boston (MA, USA), Raleigh (NC, USA), Elon (NC,USA), San Diego (CA, USA), Puebla (Mexico), São Paulo (Brazil) and St. Catharines (Canada). Learn more on the IPBS website.
- Corporate Strategy (5 ECTS)
- Sustainability Management (5 ECTS)
- Advanced International Business (5 ECTS)
- Advanced Economic Scenario Analysis (5 ECTS)
- International Marketing & Customer Experience Management (5 ECTS)
- Global Challenges & Impacts (5 ECTS)
Beginning of classes: 14 September 2020
Duration: one semester
Nomination and application process
If you wish to apply for the programme, please follow the instructions on the IPBS web page: https://ipbsmgm.com/
Tel: 0523 599 436
Faculty of Business and Law, M.Sc. in Global Business Management
Professor Emanuele Vendramini