In order to come to Cattolica for a semester or a year as an Exchange student, your home institution must be a Cattolica partner, either within Europe (List of EU Partner Institutions) or outside (List of NON-EU Partner Institutions) or an ISEP member institution (ISEP Network). To verify all the options available for you, and to have information about application procedure, please refer to your International Office.
As an Exchange student, you can select the Italian-taught courses of UCSC University Academic Curriculum.
Language of instruction:
Italian and English
Depending on the degree and type of program, the courses of UCSC University Academic Curriculum in Italian and English can be:
End of September / End of July (exams included)
Fall Semester: End of September / End of February (exams included)
Spring Semester: End of February / End of July (exams included)
The courses bear ECTS credits.
- Current enrollment at an institution of higher education
- Good academic standing
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergradute level
- Applicants are required to have a good knowledge of the Italian language (B2 level is recommended) and must provide an Italian Language Proficiency Report
- Applicants for UCSC coursework in English: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of B2 or equivalent English language proficiency or above. Example of minimum requirements: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6, Cambridge B2 First (FCE), or comparable certification.
September/February - February/July
Mostly Italian Students
- Attendance not formally required
- Three possible final examination dates for each course
Course selection after beginning of classes; individual registration for examination is required.