Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English.
Cattolica Africa Scholars Program
- The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus)
- Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- Economics - Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- Management (Milan Campus)
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management - Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences - Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Healthcare Management - Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,540
- Tuition fee reduction: €5,540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3,000 per year
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English
An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy. Read the admission procedure guideline carefully.