School: Economics | Mathematics - Physics and Natural Science
Intake: September 2023
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 2 years
Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale in Innovation and technology management
Total ECTS: 120
- The ability to understand macroeconomic scenarios and technological developments with a significant impact on the organization and management of businesses. The programme offers the fundamental economic and technological understanding students need in order to frame and analyze business contexts in which companies operate and the potential applications of new technologies.
- Knowledge of legal matters: the programme includes courses designed to address the legal implications of implementing technology adoption programmes, both in terms of civil and criminal law.
- The ability to analyze innovation projects economically and financially. The programme provides students with knowledge of the performance-measurement and capital-budgeting tools required to evaluate projects on an economic and financial level.
- Knowledge of business models. The programme is designed to familiarize students with features of today's most promising business models, and to provide them with the necessary tools, not only for adopting these models in medium-large businesses with pre-established structures but also for launching new business initiatives in the form of start-ups.
- The ability to recognize the potential for innovation in products and processes, and to plan and carry out implementation projects, evaluating them on an ex-post basis. The programme provides students with an understanding of market and customer-needs analysis.
- Relational skills. The programme is designed to provide students with the relevant relational skills for operating in business context that, by their nature, will be multidisciplinary and highly international.