Students acquire the knowledge and competencies required to analyze the international markets and to take on managerial, commercial and marketing responsibilities. It enables students to work in international contexts thanks to a unique training process that:
- virtuously integrates the economical-managerial disciplines with the psychological-organizational ones
- trains professionals to comprehend and put into action a cross-cultural approach in the negotiation and strategy development phase.
Students must learn to continuously adequate themselves to various and dynamic business contexts. A mix of different competencies will enhance the quality of the learning environment and allow students to share different perspectives of the marketing field.
The Master is characterized by active learning and student interaction, aimed at developing individual skills of analysis and decision-making. In particular, the traditional teaching methods through the presence of academics with international profiles, managers, case discussions, role plays, individual or group projects, also commissioned by companies and business organizations and seminars.
Annalisa Tunisini, Director, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Albino Claudio Bosio, Co-Director, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Renato Fiocca, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Edoardo Lozza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Alessandra Tzannis, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Serena Barello,Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Cinzia Castiglioni, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Participants will therefore be exposed to the fundamentals needed to launch and direct their career such as:
- International Marketing Manager
- Country Manager
- Export Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Brand and Communication Manager
- International Area Manager
- International Marketing Researcher
- International Analyst