- Global ethics and restorative justice - 6 ECTS
- History of international relations - 9 ECTS
- History of political thought - 9 ECTS
- International and European Union law - 9 ECTS
- International economics - 9 ECTS
- International relations - 9 ECTS
- One foreign language among: French, Spanish, German, Arabic and Chinese - 6 ECTS
Eligible courses Read
- Democracy, institutions and economic development - 3 ECTS
- Diversity in organisation and cross-cultural management - 3 ECTS
- Ethnic and religious minorities in Western Asia and North Africa - 3 ECTS
- Indian Ocean World - 3 ECTS
- Information systems - 6 ECTS
- Logistics and operation management - 6 ECTS
- Management and organization in the digital economy - 6 ECTS
The Welcome Day is expected to take place the week before classes start.
The academic calendar of the Faculty of Political and Social sciences for the academic year 2021/22 will be published in Summer 2021: keep an eye open at this webpage. In the meantime, you can refer to the academic calendar of the Faculty for the academic year 2020/21.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, should students not be able to attend classes in person, a hybrid format of in-person and on-line will be guaranteed to enable attendance from home, while guaranteeing full access to all learning opportunities and resources.
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses aimed at preparing for the PLIDA test.
You can contact SELDA for more information after your arrival in Milan.