- Industrial Economics - 4 ECTS
- International Economics - 4 ECTS
- International Finance - 4 ECTS
- International Banking - 4 ECTS
- International Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship - 8 ECTS
- International Marketing - 4 ECTS
- International Brand Management - 4 ECTS
- Economic and Financial Analysis - 4 ECTS
- International People Management - 4 ECTS
- International Transportation and Logistics - 8 ECTS
- Legal system and International Contractual Law - 4 ECTS
- Social Skills and negotiation techniques - 4 ECTS
In addition the MIB Executive Class offers:
- Online materials and tutorials for basic contents of each subjects and face to face classes to discuss more advanced contents and case studies
- Pathways to enhance expertise at edge of innovation management and business topics, in emerging areas and evolving industries
- Project Works to meet participants future professional needs.
Kick-off intensive week
Participation to conferences (optional)
Intermediate Intensive week
Final Intensive week III
Participants are free to tailor their project to meet their future professional needs.
The choice of project type may include:
- Consulting Project
Consulting project is an excellent opportunity to put into practice the range of skills and knowledge you have acquired throughout the programme. It also provide an invaluable opportunity to extend your consulting experience and to collaborate directly with both national and international organizations.
The focus of the consulting project should be on performance improvement and involve strategic management issues and/or organizational changes, preferably with an international approach.
- Launching a new product on international markets
- Developing an existing product in new markets on an international scale
- Conducting a global survey on gender diversity with recommendations
- Re-positioning a start-up, revising of the business plan, identifying access to capital
- Developing a comprehensive mobile offering for B2B clients worldwide
- Exploring alternatives to current organizational structure in investment banking
- Research Project
If you want to deepen your knowledge in one particular field, you can opt for a research-based project, leading to a MIB thesis. The subject should be in line with your career objectives and can focus on any technical or fundamental topic in business, management, leadership or finance. You work under the supervision of a UCSC Professor.
- Business Plan
The MIB Executives’ Class boosts entrepreneurial spirit and assists participants interested in setting up their own business. This project allows you to confront your passions and ideas with the business world. The aim of entrepreneurial projects, such as drawing up a business plan, start-up or buyout, must be to evaluate the economic feasibility of a new business idea. It can be worked on individually or within a team.