- Luxury definition, environment and characteristics (6 ECTS)
- Sociocultural analysis of luxury (3 ECTS)
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Marketing management (6 ECTS)
- Brand management (4 ECTS)
- Global integrated marketing communication (5 ECTS)
- Research techniques in the luxury industry (2 ECTS)
SALES & RETAIL
- Sales and retail in the luxury industry (5 ECTS)
- Customer relationship mangement (2 ECTS)
ORGANIZATION & GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Accounting and financial management (6 ECTS)
- Legal issues in the luxury industry (3 ECTS)
- HR management and business organization (4 ECTS)
- Cross cultural management (3 ECTS)
OPERATIONS & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Product design, development and management (2 ECTS)
- Manufacturing and supply chain management (6 ECTS)
- Pricing and performance measurement (3 ECTS)
INNOVATION & TRENDS
- Innovation in the luxury industry (3 ECTS)
FINAL PROJECT WORK (6 ECTS)
SESSION IN PARIS
- Glyn Atwal, Professor and Author of Luxury Brands in Emerging Markets and The Luxury Market in India: Maharajas to masses
- Paolo Balistrieri, Head of Anti-counterfeiting for Southern Europe at Louis Vuitton Mallettier - LVMH Fashion Group
- Philippe-Alexandre Bernatchez, Head of Marketing and Communication, Champagne Ayala
- Christopher Berry, Author of The Idea of Luxury: a Conceptual and Historical Investigation
- Davide Castelvero, Head of CRM - Marni
- Alberto Cavalli, Lifestyle and Luxury Goods Correspondent by Vedomosti, the leading Russian financial newspaper
- Michel Chevalier, Professor - University Paris Dauphine; Author of Luxury Brand Management, Luxury China: Opportunities and Market potential and Luxury Retail Management
- Marco De Angeli, Clients and External Relations Director - ABC
- Alberto Festa, Managing Director - Vhernier
- Pino Grasso, Haute Couture Embroiderer winner of the Prix Talent du Luxe et de la Création of the Centre du Luxe et de la Création Paris
- Paola Leoni, Founder and Managing Partner - Corporate Advisors
- Matteo Marzotto, Vice President of Italian Exhibition Group, former CEO of Valentino and Vionnet
- GianMario Motta, Chief Business & Client Officer - Spring Studios
- Uché Okonkwo, Executive Director - Luxe Corp, Author of Luxury Fashion Branding and Luxury Online: Styles, Systems, Strategies
- Eleonora Rizzuto, Director Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility (CSR) - Bulgari
- Carl Rohde, Head of Science of the Times, Professor of trendwatching at Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Emanuele Sacerdote, Board Director co-CEO - Strega Alberti Benevento SpA
- Stefano Turconi, Sloan Fellow and Strategy Research Associate at London Business School
- Alessandro Varisco, CEO - Twin-Set
- Pierre Xiao Lu, Professor and Author - Elite China: Luxury Consumer Behavior in China and Luxury China - Market Opportunities and Potential
EMLUX has been developed in collaboration with the Cologni Foundation for the Métiers d’Art and with the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie.
EMLUX will expose you to the direct interaction with managers of the industry and will organize meetings in class with HR managers from companies.
EMLUX Alumni are now working in different areas such as:
- E-COMMERCE: (Business and Payment Analysis, Merchandising, Buying, Online Store Management, Personal Shopping Operations)
- MARKETING and COMMUNICATION: (Digital Marketing, Marketing Projects, PR and Event, Internal and External Communication)
- RETAIL and CRM: (Retail Operations, Showroom sales, Relationship Management, Aftersales)
- HUMAN RESOURCES: (Training & Development, Recruiting Activities, Staff Support, Employer Branding)
- SUPPLY CHAIN and OPERATIONS: (Sourcing, Production Planning, Logistics Management, Sustainability Management)
- MANAGEMENT and CONTROL: (Business Analysis, Financial Control, Budgeting, Internal Audit)
Classes are scheduled Monday to Friday, with a morning session (9,30 AM – 12,30 PM) and an afternoon session (1,30 PM – 5,30 PM) when in presence; when online, they could be anytime from 9 am to 7pm.
EMLUX usually includes a non-mandatory session in Paris, France, with a focus on French luxury. The session is a mix of lectures and visits ranging from jewellery to champagne, from hotellerie to leather goods, etc.
From April to September 2025 students will work on your Project Work and/or do an internship.
Graduation is expected in September 2025.
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses, for more information contact SELDA from the dedicate iCatt function (in the homepage, box “request for information”).