This program is addressed to Study Abroad and Exchange students who are interested in serving the local community through an enriching experience, in an Italian environment.
You will be given the chance to support teachers (primary and secondary schools in Milan and in the greater city area) and work under their direction in classrooms and during outside-of-class activities with the following tasks:
- Plan activities to motivate pupils/students to learn more about the target language
- Share aspects of your culture
- Organize group and class activities
- Boost conversation practice
- Help with text reading and comprehension
- Participate in activities aimed at teaching a specific subject in a foreign language
There may also be opportunities to create and run other recreational activities. This is an excellent placement for those interested in gaining classroom experience.