- English communicative strategies - 12 ECTS
- English drama on stage and on screen - 8 ECTS
- From novel to film: Britain (with a seminar of comparative literature: stories across borders) - 12 ECTS
- History and industry of international cinema - 8 ECTS
- The art and industry of publishing - 4 ECTS
- Writing and producing for animation (with a seminar of literature, cinema and TV series for kids and young audiences) - 8 ECTS
- Writing for cinema and television - 8 ECTS
- English specialised texts - 8 ECTS
- Transmedia storytelling - 4 ECTS
- From novel to film: USA - 8 ECTS
- Contemporary Italian cinema - 4 ECTS
- Two different options are possible:
- Foreign language (plus 8 ECTS during the first year: in this case the student will only take 4 ECTS in English drama on stage and on screen and only 4 ECTS in From novel to film) - 8 ECTS
- Elective courses available from the School of Linguistic Sciences and Foreign Literatures (in Italian or English) - 8 ECTS
- Elective course or Internship - 4 ECTS
- Final written dissertation - 24 ECTS
For reference: Classes for the academic year 2022/23 started on October 3rd, 2022.
Find here the calendar of the Faculty of Linguistic sciences and Foreign literature for the a.y. 2022/23.
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses, for more information contact SELDA from the dedicated iCatt function (in the homepage, box “request for information”).