|School: Economics | Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences|
|Intake: September 2021|
|Duration: 2 years|
|Language of instruction: English|
|Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale in Data analytics for business|
|Total ECTS: 120|
The Master program provides students with a solid understanding of Statistics and Computer science, along with domain-specific knowledge in Business.
This program is entirely taught in English and aims at:
- providing students with advanced knowledge on Statistics and Machine learning that enables building effective models for data analysis, inference and forecasting and to support the decision-making process;
- providing advanced skills in data management and computer programming for building algorithms suited to implement and deploy statistical methods and data analysis tools in practice;
- combining quantitative skills with business and corporate knowledge to address business challenges, identify new business opportunities and support the management with data-driven strategies;
- empowering students with data visualization tools, teamwork abilities, communication skills for an effective presentation and discussion of project results;
- completing the training with real case studies and elements of tech law related to digital technology.
The Graduates have methodological tools and technical skills suited to play the role of Data analyst and Business analyst and, in general, to contribute to companies and institutions operating in a data-driven framework.
Graduates will also have suitable knowledge for pursuing PhD programs in subject areas related to Statistics and Data Science.