Classes for 2021/22 intake are expected to be delivered both in presence and online due to the current situation.
School: Economics | Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences
Intake: September 2021
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English
Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale in Data analytics for business
Total ECTS: 120
The Master program provides students with a solid understanding of Statistics and Computer science, along with domain-specific knowledge in Business.
This program is entirely taught in English and aims at:
- providing students with advanced knowledge on Statistics and Machine learning that enables building effective models for data analysis, inference and forecasting and to support the decision-making process;
- providing advanced skills in data management and computer programming for building algorithms suited to implement and deploy statistical methods and data analysis tools in practice;
- combining quantitative skills with business and corporate knowledge to address business challenges, identify new business opportunities and support the management with data-driven strategies;
- empowering students with data visualization tools, teamwork abilities, communication skills for an effective presentation and discussion of project results;
- completing the training with real case studies and elements of tech law related to digital technology.