|Cremona, Italy||Agricultural, food and environmental sciences||September 2020 - September 2022||120|
The M.Sc. in Food Processing will enable students to generate new food products and modify existing products and processes, as well as implementing new methods to improve food quality. Students will acquire skills regarding scientific and engineering principles in research and development but will also be qualified to prepare and submit product costs, based on acquisition of raw materials and manufacturing budgets.
The program will teach students to check and improve the food safety and quality metrics, from conception to market. At the end of the program students will be proficient in developing and implementing waste management specifications, and manage the «circular economy» approach in food process.
- Managing technological innovation in food industry
- Managing environmental sustainability programs in food industry
- Managing the selection and use of new ingredients in food production
- Managing the evolution of traditional foods into world-wide accepted delicacies
- Managing the whole food chain into a circular economy approach