The program will teach students to check and improve the food safety and quality metrics, from conception to market. At the end of the program students will be proficient in developing and implementing waste management specifications, and manage the «circular economy» approach in food process.
- Managing technological innovation in food industry
- Managing environmental sustainability programs in food industry
- Managing the selection and use of new ingredients in food production
- Managing the evolution of traditional foods into world-wide accepted delicacies
- Managing the whole food chain into a circular economy approach