The email will contain your username (name.surname01) and the request to activate your user account by setting a password.
Once you have activated your account login, enter the student enrolment portal.
Nomination deadline: October 24h
Students’ application deadline: November 1st
- Select English or Italian at the top right of the page.
- Click the yellow ENTER button at the left of the page and complete the fields.
All students must provide consent, even if all points are not strictly applicable to their individual conditions.
- Please check that your data is correct and complete the missing parts of your personal data (Nationality and residence data).
- Press SAVE.
- Passport sized photo to be used on your Cattolica Student Card. Photo must be a head shot, not a group photo.
- Identity document. Non-EU students must upload a scan of their Passport. EU students who use their ID cards must send a scan of the FRONT and BACK.
- Special needs form. Please note: the Special Needs form must be completed, even if you believe it is not applicable to you. If you require academic accommodations (e.g extra time in exams) please also provide a medical assessment.
- Transcript of records of the courses you have already completed at your home university.
- Permit of stay
- Fiscal Code
- Language Proficiency for Italian: compulsory if you are planning on taking courses in Italian at Cattolica.
- Language proficiency for English: if English is not your first language, or not the primary language of instruction at your current home university, you must provide evidence of B1+ or equivalent English language proficiency or above.
- Click the yellow “UPLOAD” button
- Type the course code and then click on SEARCH. You can also insert the Language.
- If you don’t know the course code, you can leave all the fields empty and click SEARCH.
- If you click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the page you can type the title of the course or at least one keyword.
- Click on the white box at the left of the course(s) you wish to select and then click save.
- Click ‘continue’.
Once you have added all your courses and clicked on continue, the system will show you the full list of your selected courses.
If you are required to pay for specific selected courses/enrolment fee, a chart will display the list of courses and the amount due.
IMPORTANT: any changes to your course selection must be made before proceeding.
YOU CAN NOT GO BACK AND CHANGE YOUR SELECTION ONCE YOU PRESS CONTINUE.
General Information and Conditions of Enrolment
In order to proceed you must accept the conditions by ticking the box “I expressly agree”.
Note: the Learning disabilities box does not apply to international students.
Select the option of payment: SCRIGNOPAGOFACILE for online payment.
Once on the SCRIGNOPAGOFACILE website click on “Anonymous access”. In the next page select MAV and then enter:
- MAV ID number (a code you find in the payment slip of the MAV under the title)
- The amount due
- Flag the field "I accept" and click on NEXT
The page will ask you to enter the information on your payment method and card.
Once the payment has been completed you must return to the Enrolment Portal and insert the number of the MAV, the date of payment, your surname, name and the name of the bank that issued your card.
When you have filled in these fields you can CONTINUE and you will have completed the process.
You must complete the payment in one session: if the payment attempt gets interrupted, you will have to wait 24 hours before you are allowed to try again.
For any information and help regarding the Scrigno Pago Facile service or loss of payment receipt, please
- send an email to email@example.com, or
- call the toll-free number: 848.800899 (from Italy only)
If the international staff asks you for further documents, you should re-enter the enrolment portal to upload them. When you log in, click on the document icon in the white box on the left.
Once the enrolment is finalised, you will receive an email inviting you to re-enter the Enrolment Portal and download your Admission Letters.