- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. Non-native English speakers must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex: TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification).
|Application fee||€ 75|
|One course||€ 1,550|
|Two courses||€ 2,900|
The fees include:
- Enrolment fee (80€)
- 44 contact hours
- Academic site visits
- Study material
- Transcript of records
- Access to campus facilities (students’ restaurant, libraries, health center, etc).
- Students service team support
- Welcome activities and welcome lunch
- Buddy (optional)
Check out what the Internship Programme includes on the dedicated webpage.
The fees do not include:
Travel expenses, accommodation, local transportation, and meals.
|In case of withdrawal up until 16 days before the first course* starts:||€ 500 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before the first course* starts:||€ 750 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal up until the start of the Winter school (January 9th)||no refunds possible|