To apply for a Winter Program, you will need to fill out the online application.
Documents you will need to upload while filling in the online application:
- a passport size picture
- the scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- the transcript of records
- certificates assessing the knowledge of the English Language
- cover letter and CV (for internship component only)
Students are required to be aware of the Academic Policies.
Please Note: Australian students willing to apply to the following courses:
- Understanding the Middle East
- Personal Branding
would need to get in touch with AIM Overseas.
Citizens/residents of a number of non-E.U. states do not require a student visa for a study period inferior to 90 days. It is the student's responsibility to check with the Italian Embassy/Consulate in his/her country/jurisdiction whether a student visa is required for a short study period.
Where to apply for a visa
Please visit the following website to find an Italian Embassy/Consulate near you: http://www.esteri.it/visti/rilascio_eng.asp
- Enrollment at a university
- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. Non-native English speakers must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex: TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification).
- One course: € 1,500
- Two courses: € 2,850
- Three courses: € 4,200
- Internship: € 650
- Application fee: € 75
The fees include:
- Visits related to the topics discussed in class
- Trained Skype call
- Support for CV and cover letter according to the Italian standards
- Ongoing support throughout the placement process and during the internship
- Matching with a suitable company related to your career goals
- Training for a proper interview and mock test (via Skype and/or in person)
- One-to-one meeting with UCSC Internship Advisor
- Ad hoc orientation event
- Insurance at the company
The fees do not include:
Travel expenses, accommodation, local transportation, and meals.
|In case of withdrawal up until 16 days before the first course* starts:||€ 500 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before the first course* starts:||€ 750 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal after the first course* starts:||no refunds possible|