How to apply
In order to be admitted to the Exam, applicants must comply with the following procedure:
1. Read carefully the entry requirements
- EU pool: Italian and EU citizens living anywhere and non-EU citizens who are already living in Italy legally (with a “permesso di soggiorno”/ residence permit);
- NON-EU pool: non-EU citizens living abroad
2. Apply online
Apply and pay the € 160 application fee.
Your application is pending until the fee has been paid.
3. Start practicing with the online simulator
Eligible candidates will be invited to take the entrance exam.
4. Take the entrance exam
- April 6-7, 2022: EU citizens and ALL candidates legally residing in Italy
- April 6, 2022: NON-EU citizens living abroad
The results of the competition will be published publicly and each candidate will receive their individual score privately.
In both final rankings, in case of a tie the youngest candidate will prevail.
Admitted candidates will be asked to pay the first University fee instalment to secure their place in the programme within 2 weeks from the admission results publication. The aforementioned sum will be deducted from the A.Y. 2022/23 tuition fees.
Should the admitted candidates not pay the deposit by the deadline, thier offer will be considered declined and vacant places will be made available to other candidates in the respective EU or Non-EU ranking.