The following procedure is applicable to candidates holding or who are about to obtain a non-Italian high school qualification; it is NOT applicable to candidates registered in:
- Italian High Schools located both in Italy and abroad
- European Schools and the Accredited European Schools
- German high schools located in Italy who sit for the Italian Esame di stato in addition to the Abitur
who must follow the admission procedures for domestic students.
The Programme has a maximum capacity of 100 seats divided as follows:
- 30 seats reserved to Italian and EU citizens residing anywhere and non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy with permesso di soggiorno / permit of stay
- 70 seats reserved to non-EU citizens residing abroad
Please be aware that the number of places available may change in accordance with the Decree of the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), Law no.264, August 2 1999.