- Italian High Schools located both in Italy and abroad
- European Schools and the Accredited European Schools
- German high schools located in Italy who sit for the Italian Esame di stato in addition to the Abitur
who must follow the admission procedures for domestic students.
The program has a maximum capacity of 50 places divided as follows:
- 20 seats reserved to Italian and E.U. citizens residing anywhere and non-E.U. citizens legally residing in Italy with permesso di soggiorno / residence permit
- 30 seats reserved to non-EU citizens residing abroad
Please be aware that the number of places available may change in accordance with the Decree of the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), Law no.264, August 2 1999.