Schedule and venues
- EU Ranking
The Entrance Exam will be held in person at suitable test centres in Italy and abroad in multisession mode on March 21-22, 2023.
- NON-EU Ranking
The Entrance Exam will be administered remotely on March 21, 2023 with the use of a proctoring system, which allows candidates to take the exam from home with the support of a control platform called Proctor Exam, which is activated from the moment of identification of the candidate until the end of the exam.
- 18 questions on Biology
- 12 questions on Chemistry
- 8 questions on Physics and Math
- 2 questions on General knowledge
- 20 questions on psycho-attitudinal subjects (logic, visual space reasoning, problem solving)
- 5 questions on religious and ethical culture.
Candidates have 65 minutes to complete the test.
The minimum score required to pass the test is 20 points out of 65. Evaluation follows the criteria indicated below:
- 1 point for each correct answer
- minus 0.25 point for each wrong answer
- no points for no answer
Preparation for entrance exam
Here you can find some useful links which can help you prepare for the Admission test:
- List of topics to study for the scientific questions
- Sample database of logic-related questions
- Guide to logic exercises
- Religious texts: Dignitas personae - Caritas in Veritate - Laudato Sì
Upon payment of the €160, you will receive the link to an online simulator to prepare for the Entrance Exam. The online simulator consists of approximately 3,000 questions from past exams, included as examples. The questions covered by the written exam will not be extracted from the simulator.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact Selexi via email at email@example.com
This is an extra opportunity for our candidates to gain the skills and confidence they need to succeed. It should not be considered as a substitute for the official test preparation materials provided on this site and offered through our online test simulator.