- Advanced Financial Accounting - 5 ECTS
- Advanced microeconomics - 5 ECTS
- Applied econometrics - 8 ECTS
- Applied statistics for finance - 6 ECTS
- Corporate finance - 8 ECTS
- Derivative securities pricing - 8 ECTS
- Monetary economics - 6 ECTS
- Principles of financial regulation - 10 ECTS
- Quantitative methods for finance - 8 ECTS
**Elective courses list
- Corporate governance and social responsibility - I part - 4 ECTS
- EU risk governance regulation - 5 ECTS
- International corporate finance - 8 ECTS
- International financial markets - 4 ECTS
- Project management - 8 ECTS
- Real estate finance - 4 ECTS
- Stage/Internship - 8 ECTS
NB: Upon submitting the study program for the first Master's degree years, students may insert up to 12 ECTS relative to the courses of the second year.
Professional consulting positions in all areas of banking and finance nationally and internationally are of course another option too.
M.Sc. degree in Banking and Finance (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and Diploma in Accounting and Finance (London School of Economics, UK)
M.Sc. degree in Banking and Finance (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and MSc in Mathematical finance or MSc in Economics (UNC Charlotte, USA)
M.Sc. degree in Banking and finance (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and MSc in Global finance (Fordham University, USA)
M.Sc. degree in Banking and finance (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and MSc in Banking and International finance (BIF) or MSc in Corporate Finance (MF) or MSc in Finance (Cass Business School, UK)
M.Sc. degree in Banking and finance (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and MSc in Finance (HSE-Saint-Petersburg, RUS)
In addition, SELDA organizes fee-paying Italian language courses aimed at preparing for the PLIDA test.
You can contact SELDA for more information after your arrival in Milan.