First step – Acknowledgement
The following documents are required:
- One passport-size photos (3x4cm)
- ID document/Passport (scanned copy)
- Most recent Transcripts of Records obtained in your current year of study.
- Italian Language Proficiency Report completed from you and from your language instructor
- English proficiency certificate
Second step – Acceptance
Third step – Information
Fourth step – Course Registration
For the courses of the International Curriculum you will receive all the information related to your course schedule and registration instructions before the beginning of classes.
For the University Academic Curriculum you will receive instructions on how to register to the courses at the Orientation Event and in specific info sessions organized from Cattolica International.