Classes for 2021/22 intake are expected to be delivered both in presence and online due to the current situation.
School: Agricultural, food and environmental sciences
Intake: September 2021
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 3 years
Degree awarded: Laurea in Food Production Management
Total ECTS: 180
Follow us on Facebook: Study in Piacenza and Cremona at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
The competences acquired on the degree can be applied to:
- the production, quality and sanitation in ‘made in Italy” husbandry;
- the transformation and conservation techniques of plant and animal products;
- food safety and legislation;
- the impact on environmental sustainability;
- aspects relating to the economic valorisation of agri-food products, with particular emphasis on those of Italian tradition and to the management of the enterprises.
It is the first degree programme of this kind in Italy entirely focused on agri-food sustainability and its economic and environmental components.