School: Agricultural, food and environmental sciences
Intake: September 2022
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 3 years
Degree awarded: Laurea in Food Production Management
Total ECTS: 180
Follow us on Facebook: Study in Piacenza and Cremona at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Focus will be on the supply chains of dairy, cured meats, viticulture, cereals and horticultural produce. In particular, high quality “Made in Italy” products value chains are used as study cases.
The competences acquired on the degree can be applied to:
- the production, quality and sanitation in ‘made in Italy” husbandry;
- the transformation and conservation techniques of plant and animal products;
- food safety and legislation;
- the impact on environmental sustainability;
- aspects relating to the economic valorisation of agri-food products, with particular emphasis on those of Italian tradition and to the management of the enterprises.
It is the first degree programme of this kind in Italy entirely focused on agri-food sustainability and its economic and environmental components.