- Strategy and International Business - 10 ECTS
- Module Corporate Strategy
- Module International Business
- International Economics - 5 ECTS
- Sustainability management - 5 ECTS
- Managerial Economics - 10 ECTS
- Module Competitive Behavior
- Module Advanced Economics Scenarios analysis
- Performance measurement and controlling - 10 ECTS
- Module International Financial Reporting
- Module Performance Measurement and Incentives
- International affairs - 10 ECTS
- Module Business Government Relations
- Module International Corporate Taxation and Tax Planning
- Internship - 6 ECTS
- International Human Resource Management - 5 ECTS
- Intercultural Marketing - 10 ECTS
- Module International marketing and customer experience management
- Module Sociology of consumer behavior
- Business Ethics - 5 ECTS
- Business Analytics - 6 ECTS
- Elective courses * - 15 ECTS
- Thesis - 18 ECTS
* Elective courses (students must choose three of the following courses: Read
- Mergers and Acquisitions (Advanced International Business) (5 Ects)
- Global Challenges & Impacts (5 Ects)
- Data Science and Management (5 Ects)
- Supply chain management (5 Ects)
- Financial markets and institutions (5 Ects)
- Sociology in digital disruption era (5 Ects)
- Entrepreneurship (5 Ects)
- Laurea Magistrale from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore &
- Master in International Management from Université Catholique de Lille
Graduates will have both the technical knowledge and the methodological tools suited to pursue professional and managerial careers in large multinational and domestically owned corporations, SMEs and international institutions such as the World Trade Organization, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the European Commission and the European Parliament.
Their learning of abilities of how to deal with international and multicultural issues also enables them to work within smaller companies, where flexibility and the ability to adapt comes first.
Graduates from the programme are given the unique opportunity to take advantage of the interaction with guest speakers coming from the most innovative business models.
For reference: classes for the academic year 2022/23 started on September 19th, 2022.
Participation to the Orientation Event is highly recommended – Find details here!
Find here the calendar of the Faculty of Economics and Law for the academic year 2022/23.