|Milan, Italy||Arts and Philosophy - Economics||January - December 2020||70|
The Master in Arts Management offers a unique learning experience preparing students to embark on a management career in the arts and creative industry. The one-year program aims at developing skills and providing tools to deal with the new challenges of the domains of both the visual and performing arts, driven by an international perspective.
The main goals of the program are to build and strengthen:
- basic knowledge and understanding of the history of art (visual and performing), with particular attention to the contemporary world and the international scene;
- competence in economics and management as they apply to the cultural industry;
- competence in legislative transmit and reinforce the legislative knowledge and their application to the cultural field, in an international perspective;
Students learn to contribute to the advancement of cultural institutions and companies in Italy and abroad, by fostering interests for Art and its proliferation.
The master is addressed to graduates with a Bachelor or Master of Science degree of all faculties, or who expect to graduate by the last session of 2018/2019 a.y. (by March/April 2020).
For applicants whose first language is not English, or for those who have not completed a degree program taught in the English language, the master staff will test their English proficiency during the selection interview.
- Strategy and CSR in arts organizations and in traditional businesses investing in arts projects
- Organization and people management in creative businesses
- Marketing and Communications for arts and creative products and services
- Accounting and fundraising for arts and creative projects
- Legal Affairs in the arts
- Projects and Events Management in cultural institutions and companies
- Art Market
Other professional opportunities are in consulting and service companies in the field of promotion, communication and management of cultural events, products and services. Students entrepreneurial ideas and projects are sustained as well.