School: Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences
Intake: September 2023
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 2 years
Degree awarded: Laurea magistrale in Statistical and actuarial sciences
Total ECTS: 120
- Strong knowledge of statistical methodology and its applications in the field of economics, economic-management, finance, demography, sociology, insurance and social security
- Deep knowledge of mathematical models, specifically probability models to apply to finance and actuarial phenomena as well as economic and corporate sciences
- Deep knowledge of quantitative models in the area of risk management
- Mastery of logic, conceptual and methodological tools for planning and executing research for the analysis and evaluation of complex systems linked to economies, production, markets, insurance problems and the environmental, with a specific reference to the occurrence of damaging events
- Corresponding ability to build models that explain and foresee phenomena being studied and establish their applicability and validity with data analysis, and therefore a highly qualifying operating ability in the field of quantitative analysis of economic, corporate, socio-demographic and financial problems related to social security and insurance.
Satisfaction of those who completed the programme
The survey was administered to students, graduating students and graduates enrolled in the programme in question.
The data was extracted from the research carried out by the University Quality Assurance Body.
The satisfaction level of those who completed the programme refers to the graduating students survey from the 2017 calendar year.
The percentages related to professional opportunities refer to graduates of 2016 (if 1 year after graduation), 2014 (if 3 years after graduation) and 2012 (if 5 years after graduation).