- International law and health - 8 ECTS
- Statistics and big data - 8 ECTS
- Management and innovation in health and social services - 8 ECTS
- Human resources management in complex organizations - 8 ECTS
- Quality and operation management - 8 ECTS
- Epidemiology - 8 ECTS
- Health economics - 8 ECTS
- Financial and management accounting in health care - 8 ECTS
- Health econometrics and program evaluation (elective) - 8 ECTS
- Healthcare and insurance in comparative systems - 8 ECTS
- Pharmaeconomics and health technology assessment - 8 ECTS
- Planning and control in healthcare - 8 ECTS
- Internship or Electives - 8 ECTS
- Final dissertation - 16 ECTS
- Healthcare delivery organizations (e.g. hospitals, local health authorities, residential care)
- Healthcare industries (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biotech and medical devices)
- Governmental bodies and institutional agencies
- Insurance companies
- Consulting companies
The degree includes Preliminary courses of Healthcare Management Lab. The pre-courses are included in the programme, no fees or registration are required.
Starting dates: September 13th, 2021.
The academic calendar of the Faculty of Economics for the academic year 2021/22 can be found here.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, should students not be able to attend classes in person, a hybrid format of in-person and online will be guaranteed to enable attendance from home, while guaranteeing full access to all learning opportunities and resources.
Updates about delivery mode for academic year 2022/23 will be published after April 2022.