- Fashion and Sales
- Public Relations
- Event Management
Students must be aware that over 90% of Italian businesses are small or medium – size enterprises, so placements in large multinational companies are limited. If students are offered a placement, it may be the only option available. It is therefore important that candidates understand the need to be flexible. However, UCSC will take great care in finding the best match.
These are unpaid positions, but some companies may provide other types of benefits (not guaranteed).
Basic knowledge of Italian language is required: students must enroll in the pre-session and semester Italian Language courses offered by Università Cattolica.
- Trained Skype call
- Support for CV and cover letter according to the Italian standards
- Ongoing support throughout the placement process and during the internship
- Matching with a suitable company related to your career goals
- Training for a proper interview and mock test (via Skype and/or in person)
- One-to-one meeting with UCSC Internship Advisor
- Ad hoc orientation event with all the other students partaking this programme
- Insurance at the company
- Study Abroad Impact Lab
- Access to CareerProfessor App
- ECCE guide