- Current enrolment at an institution of higher education
- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicant's own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Minimum level B2 English language proficiency or above. Example of minimum requirements: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6, Cambridge B2 First (FCE), or comparable certification
- Minimum level B2 Italian language proficiency if applying to Cattolica Academic courses in Italian
- Fall semester: May 15
- Spring semester: October 15
- Passport sized photo to be used on your Cattolica Student Card. Photo must be a head shot, not a group photo.
- Identity document. Non-EU students must upload a scan of their Passport. EU students who use their ID cards must send a scan of the FRONT and BACK.
- Special needs form. Please note: the Special Needs form must be completed, even if you believe it is not applicable to you. If you require academic accommodations (e.g extra time in exams) please also provide a medical assessment.
- Transcript of records of the courses you have already completed at your home university.*
*Unofficial transcripts are accepted if students are regularly enrolled at a partner institution. Università Cattolica reserves the right to request an official document if students intend to take graduate level courses.
- Permit of stay
- Fiscal Code
- Language Proficiency for Italian: compulsory if you are planning on taking courses in Italian at Cattolica.
- Language proficiency for English: if English is not your first language, or not the primary language of instruction at your current home university, you must provide evidence of B2 or equivalent English language proficiency or above.
|Category||Non E.U. residents||E.U. residents|
|€ 5,700||€ 4,500|
|Cost per additional course||€ 1,400||€ 900|
|Programme application fee||€ 75||€ 75|
|Housing (off campus)
The cost varies according to the type of housing (shared apartment/dorm) and the proximity to the campus. The prices indicated are merely indicative.
|Meals and other estimated personal expenses||€ 550
Fees are subject to change.
- The enrolment fee (€ 80) is non refundable
- In case of withdrawal before November 30th (Applications for the Spring semester) and June 30th (Applications for the Fall semester) the tuition fee will be reimbursed (Excluding the € 80 enrolment fee)
- In case of withdrawal after November 30th (Spring semester) and June 30th (Fall semester): a cancellation fee of € 500 will be applied
- In case of withdrawal after the start of the semester: no refunds will be given