- Current enrollment at an institution of higher education
- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of B2 or equivalent English language proficiency or above. Example of minimum requirements: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6, Cambridge B2 First (FCE), or comparable certification.
- Good knowledge of Italian language (B2 level is recommended) if applying for UCSC coursework in Italian
Application deadlines and procedures
Documents you will need to upload while filling in the online application:
- A passport size picture
- The scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- The transcript of records
- Applicants applying for UCSC coursework in English, if non-native speakers, must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex. TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification)
- Applicants applying for UCSC coursework in Italian are required to have a good knowledge of the language (B2 level is recommended) and must provide an Italian Language Proficiency Report. The form can be downloaded into the application
Note that the tuition fee and program application are payable to Cattolica. Housing costs are paid separately either to the Cattolica housing provider or, if housing is found independently of Cattolica, directly to the renter. As registered Cattolica students, a discount is available on meal tickets for use at the university cafeteria.
|Category||Non E.U. residents||E.U. residents|
(4 courses comprising 12 US credits plus 90 contact hour language Pre-session and semester course, orientation)
|€ 5,700||€ 4,500|
|Cost per additional course||€ 1,400||€ 900|
|Program application Fee||€ 75||€ 75|
|Housing (off campus)
The cost varies according to the type of housing (shared apartment/dorm) and the proximity to the campus. The prices indicated are merely indicative.
|Meals and other estimated personal expenses||€ 550
Fees are subject to change.
- In case of withdrawal up until 16 days before the semester starts*: a cancellation fee of € 500 is withheld (which corresponds to the deposit)
- In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before the semester starts*: 50% of the tutition fee is withheld
- In case of withdrawal after the semester starts *: no refunds possible
*Please note that Università Cattolica considers the first official arrival date of each semester as the official start of the semester
NB: Please note that this refund policy refers to the tuition fee only