- Applied Statistics and Big Data Analytics - 6 ECTS
- Vineyard Viariability: Traditional and Precision Approaches - 7 ECTS
- Grape and Wine Biotechnology - 8 ECTS
- Advances in Enology - 8 ECTS
- Disease and Pest Management - 10 ECTS
- Grapevine Varieties and Terroir - 7 ECTS
- Topics in Wine Marketing - 6 ECTS
- Automation and Robotics in Viticulture - 7 ECTS
- Applied Grapewine Ecophysiology - 7 ECTS
- Topics in Enology - 7 ECTS
- Environment and biota - 9 ECTS
- One course among - 2 ECTS
- Italian civilization and laguage for international students
- English for scientists
- Elective courses - 12 ECTS
- Wine economics and policy - 12 ECTS
- Management of organic viticulture - 6 ECTS
- Internship or other extracurricular acrtivities related to the programme - 6 ECTS
- Seminars - 1 ECTS
- Soft skills - 1 ECTS
- Final dissertation - 22 ECTS
Elective courses Read
- Wine economics and policy - 6 ECTS
- Management of Organic Viticulture - 6 ECTS
More in general, any job which can fit into the whole value chain (grape production, vinification, bottling, storage, marketing, logistics, consumers’ perception).
For reference: classes for the academic year 2022/23 started on September 19th, 2022.
Participation to the Orientation Event is highly recommended – Find details here!
Find here the calendar of the Faculty of Agricultural, food and environmental sciences for the academic year 2022/23.