The competences acquired on the degree can be applied to:
- the production, quality and sanitation in ‘made in Italy” husbandry;
- the transformation and conservation techniques of plant and animal products;
- food safety and legislation;
- the impact on environmental sustainability;
- aspects relating to the economic valorisation of agri-food products, with particular emphasis on those of Italian tradition and to the management of the enterprises.
It is the first degree programme of this kind in Italy entirely focused on agri-food sustainability and its economic and environmental components.