STEP 1. Click on the button “APPLY NOW / ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL” to start a new application
STEP 2. Create your account and sign up on the Online Application Portal
Simply follow the instructions in the email.
If you have not received an email, please check your spam box.
If you still have not received it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please do not create more than one account.
STEP 3. Complete your application on the Online Application Portal
Completion of the application form will take about 30 minutes on average, if all the required documents are ready to be uploaded.
You do not have to complete the application in one session; you can save the progress of a partially completed application form by clicking on “Save and continue” (at the bottom of each stage of the application).
You can log back into your application anytime and carry on from where you left off to finish it.
Make sure you don’t miss the final deadline, remember to check the application rounds in the dedicated section on the website.
If you wish to be considered for a second-choice programme, make sure to complete the dedicated section in the application form before submitting it.
STEP 4. Upload the required documents
- Copy of passport/ID document (single page with your data and photo). If you have an EU and a non-EU passport, upload both
- Only if applicable: Italian fiscal code
- Only if applicable: Italian residency permit
- Copy of your official high school diploma
- Official transcript of records for your Bachelor degree, including grading and credit system explanation;
if you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*
- Copy of your Bachelor degree* - if already available
- Academic reference letter
- Updated version of your Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter: you may refer to this template as a guideline here
Include any other comments that might help you succeed in the selection process. Please type into the downloadable word document and once completed, save it in pdf format
- Only if applicable: GRE or GMAT score report
- Check the linguistic entry requirements of the programme to which you are applying to verify if you need to provide an English language certificate.
In case of doubts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet obtained a certificate, upload the registration to the test*
If you have had English as a medium of instruction at secondary or tertiary education level, upload an official statement from your university.
For evaluation purposes, our office reserves the right to additionally request the Statement of Comparability, issued by CIMEA.
All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably in pdf format and with a maximum size of 5MB.
For ease of assessment, we request that you rename each attached file in English (for example: High school diploma, CV, Transcript). Scan your university transcripts of each year in a single document and in chronological order.
* Always upload the original documents issued directly by the university.
If they are not officially issued in Italian, English, French or Spanish, please provide their official translation into English or Italian as well.
STEP 5. Review your application and pay the application fee (€75, non-refundable)
- Click on “Save and review application”
- Once you have reviewed the application, select “Save & Pay”
- Choose “Pay Online” as payment method and click on “Buy now” to be directed to the PayPal website, where you can pay the application fee by using a PayPal account or a credit card.
Check here if PayPal operates in your country. Should it not be available, please contact us at email@example.com to receive instructions to pay by credit card on an alternative payment circuit.
If you decide to pay the application fee in another moment, you can log back into your application and finalise the payment.
The registration of the payment via PayPal takes a few minutes.
After completing the payment of the application fee on the PayPal website, click on “Return to merchant website” to finalise the submission of your application.
STEP 6. Submit your application
To finalise your application, leave your electronic signature and click on “Verify and submit”.
Once the procedure is complete, the following message will appear:
Thank you for submitting your application!
Your application on the Online Application Portal will now result 100% complete.
Please note that incomplete or inaccurate applications may cause a delay in the assessment.
Your application will not be reviewed until the payment is received and your application successfully submitted.
Did you submit the application for a wrong programme?
Just click on “Withdraw your application” and refresh the page to start a new one.
If you have already paid the application fee and wish to be evaluated for a different programme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 7. Check your feedback on the Online Application Portal
You will be notified by email whenever there is an update regarding your application, so please regularly check your email inbox (including the spam folder).
We will evaluate your application and provide you with feedback within the deadlines published on each programme’s webpage (Admission and Tuition > Application timeline).
Students with disabilities
For further information, contact us:
- Milan Campus: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piacenza-Cremona Campus: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rome Campus: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brescia Campus: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org