STEP 1. Click on the button “Apply Now” - when available
STEP 2. Select your programme from the list and click on “Apply”
Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In the event of it being unsuccessful, it will be automatically considered for your second choice programme.
STEP 3. Create your account
Note: We are experiencing problems both receiving and sending emails with the domain firstname.lastname@example.org. We therefore strongly discourage the use of any email with the above-mentioned domain for the purpose of the online application.
STEP 4. Complete your online application on the Self Service Centre
STEP 5. Upload the required documents
- Copy of passport (page with your data and photo). If you have both a EU and a non-EU passport, upload the two;
- Official transcript of records for your bachelor degree, including grading and credit system explanation; if you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*;
- Copy of your bachelor degree* - if already available;
- Academic or professional reference letter;
- Updated CV;
- Motivation letter – In a couple of paragraphs explain why you want to study with us, indicate the academic and cultural benefits of your experience;
- GRE/GMAT score report (optional);
- Only if available: Italian fiscal code.
*Always upload the original documents issued directly by the university. If they are not officially issued in Italian, English, French or Spanish, provide their translation into English or Italian as well.
All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably pdf. For ease of assessment, we request that you name each attached file in English (for example: Bachelor’s diploma, CV, transcript). Scan your school records of each year in a single document and in chronological order.
STEP 6. Submit your application
Please note that incomplete or inaccurate applications may cause a delay in the assessment.
STEP 7. Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable)
Please check if PayPal serves your country. Should it not be available, please contact us.
If you decide to pay in another moment, you can simply log back into your application and click on “Make Payment” in the “Invoices” section to be directed to the PayPal website.
Your application will not be reviewed until the payment is received: the status of your application in the Self Service Center must change from “Applied and awaiting payment confirmation” to “Applied and paid”.
STEP 8. Check your Self Service Center
A summary of your application will be displayed:
- Requirements: you can find the list of the documents that you have uploaded
- Invoice: you can find the receipt of the payment of the application fee
When an update on your application is published, you will be also notified by email. Please check your SSC regularly anyway as well as your spam box.