- Institute of Zootechnics
- Institute of Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Department of Sustainable Crop Production DI.PRO.VE.S., which includes three main areas:
- Fruit Culture and Viticulture
- Sustainable Crop and Food Protection
- Agronomy and Plant Biotechnologies
- Department of Agro-Food Economics
- Department of Animal, Food and Nutrition Sciences (DiANA)
- Department of Di.S.T.A.S., which includes three main areas:
- Agricultural, Food and Environmental Chemistry
- Agricultural, Food and Environmental Microbiology
- Food Technology, Enology and Environment
The duration and dates vary according to the kind of research the student is going to work on.
A place where the core ingredients of Italian cuisine are in abundance, where students enjoy access to producers, manufacturers and distributors of iconic brand names. Piacenza campus is located an hour south of Milan, in a beautiful medieval city with a long food and cultural tradition. Furthermore, it is an important logistical center of the Italian food industry.
The campus offers small class sizes and excellent facilities. Although having only 2,600 students, it gives the opportunity to live in an international environment and meet students from all over the world.