Enrich your CV with these top short-term programs in Italy's ultimate student destination!
Università Cattolica's summer programs are ideal to get a taste of Italy while studying in a traditional Italian educational context.
Language of instruction:
Contact hours and credits:
45 contact hour per course / 6 ECTS credits each course
Students are required to be aware of the Academic Policies.
A mix between practical and theoretical aspects, with a relevant experiential learning component (site/company visits) strictly related to the course to ensure a 360° direct experience of the subject.
Areas of study:
- Business (Milan campus)
- Marketing and Communication (Milan campus)
- Cultural studies (Milan campus)
- International Relations (Milan campus)
- Agribusiness and Food Sciences (Piacenza campus)
- Health Sciences (Rome campus)