- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. Non-native English speakers must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex: TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification).
|Application fee||€ 75|
|One course||€ 1,550|
|Two courses||€ 2,900|
|Three courses||€ 4,250|
The fees include:
- Enrolment fee (80€)
- 44 contact hours
- Academic site visits
- Study material
- Transcript of records
- Access to campus facilities (students’ restaurant, libraries, health center, etc).
- Students service team support
- Welcome activities and welcome lunch
The fees do not include:
Travel expenses, accommodation, local transportation, and meals.
|In case of withdrawal before April 15h:||the tuition fee will be reimbursed (except for the 80€ enrolment fee)|
|In case of withdrawal up until 16 days before June 13th*:||a cancellation fee of € 500 is withheld|
|In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before June 12th*:||50% of the tuition fee is withheld|
|In case of withdrawal after June 12th*:||no refunds possible|