- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. Non-native English speakers must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex: TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification).
- For Creative StoryTelling: applicants should be passionate about storytelling, and should preferably have a background in film / video / animation / screenwriting / literature. If not English native speakers, students must be able to excel in courses that are reading-and-writing intensive.
Documents you will need to upload while filling in the online application:
- a passport size picture
- the scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- the transcript of records
- certificates assessing the knowledge of the English Language
PLEASE NOTE: Australian Students willing to apply to the following courses:
would need to get in touch with AIM Overseas.
Citizens/residents of a number of non-EU states do not require a student visa for a study period inferior to 90 days. It is the student's responsibility to check with the Italian Embassy/Consulate in his/her country/jurisdiction whether a student visa is required for a short study period.
Where to apply for a visa?
Please visit the following website to find an Italian Embassy/Consulate near you: http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home.aspx.
|Application fee||€ 75|
|One session||€ 1,500|
|Two sessions||€ 2,850|
|Three sessions||€ 4,200|
|Four sessions||€ 5,500|
The fees include: workshop, lectures, and visits related to the topics discussed in class.
The fees do not include: travel expenses, accommodation, local transportation, and meals.
|In case of withdrawal up until 15 days before the beginning of the first course*:||€ 500 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal 15 calendar days or less before the beginning of the first course*:||€ 750 cancellation fee|
|In case of withdrawal after the beginning of the first course*:||no refunds possible|
*before the first course of the summer programmr starts