STEP 1. Click on the button “Apply Now” - when available
STEP 2. Select your programme from the list and click on “Apply”
Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In the event of it being unsuccessful, it will be automatically considered for your second choice programme.
STEP 3. Create your account
We therefore strongly discourage use of any email with the above-mentioned domain for the purpose of the online application.
You will receive an email with the activation link from firstname.lastname@example.org account: check your spam box as well! Please do not create more than one account as this may lead to errors in processing your application.
STEP 4. Complete your online application on the Self Service Centre
STEP 5. Upload the required documents
- Copy of passport (page with your data and photo). If you have both a EU and a non-EU passport, upload the two;
- Copy of your high school diploma;
- Official transcript of records for your bachelor degree, including grading and credit system explanation; if you have not yet graduated, the transcripts must include the exams that you still have to take*;
- Copy of your bachelor degree* - if already available;
- Academic reference letter;
- Updated CV;
- Motivation letter – In a couple of paragraphs explain why you want to study with us;
- Non-EU residents applying for Cattolica’s Food Processing scholarship upload the dedicated motivation letter;
- GRE/GMAT score report (optional);
- Only if available: Italian fiscal code;
- Check the linguistic entry requirements of the programme to which you are applying to verify if you need to provide an English language certificate. In case of doubts, contact us at email@example.com.
If you have not yet obtained a certificate, you shall provide the scheduled test date.
If you have had English as a medium of instruction at secondary or tertiary education level, please upload an official statement from your university.
*Always upload the original documents issued directly by the university. If they are not officially issued in Italian, English, French or Spanish, provide their translation into English or Italian as well.
All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably pdf. For ease of assessment, we request that you name each attached file in English (for example: Bachelor’s diploma, CV, transcript). Scan your school records of each year in a single document and in chronological order
STEP 6. Submit your application
Please note that incomplete or inaccurate applications may cause a delay in the assessment.
STEP 7. Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable)
Please check if PayPal serves your country. Should it not be available, please contact us.
If you decide to pay in another moment, you can simply log back into your application and click on “Make Payment” in the “Invoices” section to be directed to the PayPal website.
Your application will not be reviewed until the payment is received: the status of your application in the Self Service Center must change from “Applied and awaiting payment confirmation” to “Applied and paid”.
STEP 8. Check your Self Service Center
A summary of your application will be displayed:
- Requirements: you can find the list of the documents that you have uploaded
- Invoice: you can find the receipt of the payment of the application fee
When an update on your application is published, you will be also notified by email. Please check your SSC regularly anyway as well as your spam box.
Upon receipt of the application, the Admissions Office will verify that it is complete: if any document is missing, a message of “Incomplete” application will be displayed, and you will have to upload the indicated documents from your SSC - Requirements section.
STEP 9. Students with disabilities
The Support Service, through the technical-administrative support of the Secretariat and the advice of specialized pedagogical staff, aims to accompany students in their university experience, supporting their path from the first orientation phases until graduation. Candidates with disabilities and with SLD are required to contact the Disability and Specific Learning Disorders Support Service of the reference campus when they begin their registration procedures.
For further information visit our website.
- Milan Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Piacenza-Cremona Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Rome Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Brescia Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com